About two weeks before Halloween my little brother was still without a costume.  By this point, I had finally admitted that there was no way that I was going to be able to finish my Space Ranger costume and had decided to make myself a Green Lantern costume instead (more on that to come).  I figured, Green Lantern Corps. sweet.  One of the many cool aspects of the Green Lanterns is that their suits are light constructs and since everyone creates constructs differently based on their personality it makes sense that everyones uniform would be different.  So on that note I asked my little brother to sketch out what he wanted his jacket to look like.

More after the jump.
I finished this costume approx. 5 min before he was supposed to go to a Halloween party so I never had time to get a proper patch.  Also I accidentally bought a 23cm zipper instead of a 23 inch zipper.  I had to do some quick thinking and placed the zipper as high as I could and put a piece of fabric where the zipper should have been on the lower half, essentially creating a pull over.



0 comments:

Post a Comment