While watching the Dragon-Con parade last September my girlfriend saw the USO girls from the movie and really wanted to be one for Halloween.  I'm a big Captain America (and America in general) fan so I was game.  Even though I've only seen it briefly in the trailer I wanted to make the Captain America Avenger's costume rather than the WWII one from the movie.  So with just a few screen shots to guide me I built the patterns and the suit from just a handful of screen caps.  I picked an athletic shirt fabric to give me the texturing and fit I wanted without it getting too warm.  Everything in the photos was built by me except for her shoes and gloves.  Also, props to the USO girls facebook group for the USO girl patterns.

More pics after the jump. Better /detailed pics and possible instructions to come!  




0 comments:

Post a Comment