So many of the early posts are going to be archive stuff, all the stuff that I've done in the past year and a half or so. Not necessarily in chronological order.


This first one is a page of thumbnail sketches I did a few weeks ago for practice. A few years ago Nerf came up with a pretty great magazine design for darts. I was just thinking of handguns that could use the magazine. Of course you couldn't put the magazine in the handle so I tried designing guns that would allow the magazine to be stored in front of the hand.

2 comments:

JeffreyShockley said...

Selling my things from college, and looking to find my nerf gun a good home. Loads of fun, whether for shooting roommates or kids playing with. important site

Anonymous said...

Nerf's newest blaster, the Rival Khaos, has a 40-round clip and can fire continuously. official site

Post a Comment