It's been a while since I posted.... busy with work and building costumes that I haven't really had a chance to post.  Costume photography always gets away from me.  Time to jump back in and start documenting  my cosplay portfolio!

Regardless here is my latest project!  It's an Anna Running Jacket!  Andrea loves Disney, especially Frozen, so for her birthday I wanted to make a running outfit for the next Disney Princess Half Marathon.  This is the first piece.  The Jacket design is inspired by her cape.  Honestly, this took forever to build....it just has a ton of embroidery, appliques, embroidered appliques... the thing is nuts.\

Jacket features a zip out lining and a zip off hood.  The zipper for the hood is hidden under the collar.

 More pictures after the break.









0 comments:

Post a Comment