Alright, I've been trying for about a year now to make an action figure of myself that I can hand out to people as a business card and just haven't found the time to do it. So as an interim solution, I created a card that looks like a figure behind a blister pack. The "Sparky" action figure even comes with a jetpack. Why? Well I see the conversation going like this:

Me: Oh let me give you my card...
Them: Oh cool it looks like an action figure! Haha! Why do you come with a jetpack?
Me: Well two reasons. First jetpacks are awesome! Second the jetpack is a perfect metaphor for my mix of design and engineering. The jetpack lets you explore the blue sky but you have to have engineering know how to get it of the ground.
Them: Oh yeah that's really cool! Let me offer you a high paying job.
Me: NICE!

Regardless it is still not done. I haven't had time to create the back and the line work and colors need some work. Oh and he needs a katana.

0 comments:

Post a Comment